The Colette Coyne Memorial Melanoma Foundation is dedicated to:
- Increasing public awareness regarding the dangers and causes of Skin Cancer/Melanoma.
- Early education of our youth, families and the community.
- Changing attitudes, thinking, and behaviors regarding unprotected exposure to the Sun’s UV Rays, tanning, and tanning bed use.
- Advocating for Laws and Policies designed to protect individuals and communities from the Sun’s UV Rays, and use of tanning beds.
- Increasing funding for Education and Research.
CCMAC is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization.